Above Co., Ltd. and its affiliates (“the Company”, “we”, “our”, “us”) attach great importance to protecting your Personal Information that you have given or will have given to us. Therefore, we put in place this Personal Information protection policy to inform you and understand our practices regarding collection, use and disclosure of your Personal Information in accordance with the Act Personal Data Protection 2019.
Scope of Policy
This policy covers your Personal Information that we receive or collect from your visit. Buying products and services, registering, giving advice, criticism, complaints, taking surveys or questionnaires, or doing any other activity through the Company’s Website, https://abovediamond.com.
This policy will not cover your use of other websites, mobile applications or social media channels of third parties that can be linked to a website, application on mobile phone or corporate social media channels.
- Data Controller is a natural or legal person who has the authority to make decisions about the collection, use or disclosure of Personal Information.
- Data Processor means any natural or legal person that processes information on behalf of the Data Controller.
- Data Subject (you) is any living person that uses the Company’s services and is a matter of Personal Information.
- Personal Information is information about a natural person that makes it possible to identify that person, whether direct or indirect but not including the information of the deceased in particular according to the law on Privacy Protection.
- Individual means individual excluding juristic persons such as corporations, associations, foundations or any other organization.
- Company’s Website means the Company’s Website and our affiliates.
- Cookies is a technology used to remember access information and the information that you fill in registration of activities to help the Company better understand your content needs and provide content tailored to your interests, or to avoid asking for information repeatedly when you use the Company’s Website in the future.
Types of Data and Information Collected
The Company obtains your information through various transactions with you, including merchandising, providing services due to purchasing products, registration for the loyalty program, responding to surveys via Website registration, promotion items and various promotions communication via telephone contact, email as well as communicating through other channels. Initially, the Company will collect your information for the following purposes:
- Personal Information including title, first name, surname, gender, date of birth, age, ID card number or passport number, date of ID card expiration date, or passport number and taxpayer identification number, nationality, blood type, etc.
- Contact information including telephone number, postal address for delivery, address for issuing the receipt, email address, user account in social media websites such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Financial information, including debit / credit card information, bank account number, PromptPay number, etc.
- Transaction information, purchase of goods and services, including information about receiving payments from you / refund to you, date of payment, time of payment, payment amount, purchase or order number, date / time of receiving or delivery of products, message of receipt from you, warranty information, products complaints and other information pertaining to purchases of goods and services from the Data Subject.
- Membership information including details of member account information, membership card number, loyalty points, membership type, date of subscription, membership period and other membership information.
Data From Use
- History of access to websites and social networks history of use on the Website, which may contain brand and the model information of your communication device, settings information, operating system information, IP address information, time and duration of your visit.
- Location information of the device communicates through GPS enabled or Wi-Fi enabled or Bluetooth operation.
Tracking Technology and Cookies
Use of Your Personal Information
The Company may use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To be used for communicating and providing the Company necessary information about products, list of updated products, list of promotions or campaigns held by the Company or to be held and other privileges for your benefit. Information will be provided via electronic mail (email), text message (SMS), or other appropriate means as you have consented.
- To provide privileges, including benefits on the birthday and / or the birth month from accumulated points for use as a discount or redeem for gifts, etc.
- To invite to participate in activities and the launch of the Company’s products.
- To deliver documents such as catalog, birthday card, etc.
- To deliver or return products that you bought from the Company.
- To arrange the payment for commercial transactions related to your purchase with the Company.
- To be used for processing and analysis in improving products and services to be appropriate and direct according to your needs as much as possible.
- To be used in market research, opinion poll, internal marketing analysis, customer profile creation, analysis of customer purchase options, patterns panning, statistical analysis and trends related to the Company’s products and / or services.
- For any other purpose necessary for the operation maintenance including the Company’s business management and the relationship between you and the Company.
Retention of Your Personal Information
The Company will retain and use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to fulfill its obligations. For example, if the Company is obliged to retain your information to comply with the Governing law.
In addition, the Company will collect usage data for internal analysis purposes. In general, information usage is preserved for a short time, except when this information is used to enhance security or to improve the performance of the Company’s services or the Company has a legal obligation to keep this information for a long time.
You have the following rights:
- To request access to and obtain a copy of your information.
- To request disclosure of the source of your information.
- To request correct and up to date information.
- To request transfer of information to a third party according to your requirements and to send a copy of Personal Information transferred to you if you wish.
- To object, storage, use and disclosure of information.
- To request deletion and destroy the data.
- To withdraw the consent you have provided.
However, the Company may reject your request if the Company has a lawful ground.
Transfer of Your Personal Information
Your personal data will be processed at the Company’s operations and in any other place where the parties involved in processing is located. This means that the information may be transferred to and preserved in computers located in Thailand.
Disclosure of Your Personal Information
If the Company is involved in a merger or asset sale, your Personal Information may be transferred. In that case, the Company will notify you.
We may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required by law or in response to requests that have been applied by a government agency (such as a court or government agency) or other legal requirements.
We may disclose your Personal Information in good faith that doing so is necessary to:
- Comply with legal obligations.
- Protect and protect the rights or property of the Company.
- Prevent or investigate the possibility of service misconduct.
- Protect the personal safety of service users or the public.
- Protect against legal liability.
Security of Your Personal Information
The security of your Personal Information is very important to the Company. However, please remember that the transmission of data over the internet or electronic data storage methods is never 100% secure, although we try to use acceptable commercial means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its exact security.
The Processor has access to your personal data only to operate on behalf of the Company and has a duty to not disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Children’s Personal Information
The Company’s services do not identify Individuals under the age of 18. We do not collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided Personal Information to the Company, please contact us. If the Company is aware that the Company has collected Personal Information from persons under the age of 18 without the consent of the parents, the Company will take steps to remove that information from the Company’s server.
Links to Other Websites
Last updated on October 5th, 2020.