Navaratna or the Nine Gems is a traditional concept in astrology and gemology that involves the use of nine precious stones for jewelry-making and spiritual healing.
The nine stones, namely diamond, ruby, pearl, emerald, yellow sapphire, blue sapphire, hessonite, cat’s eye, and zircon, are believed to correspond with the nine planets in Vedic astrology and possess unique astrological properties that can bring good luck, prosperity, and well-being to the wearer.
Each of the nine gemstones in Navaratna has its significance and purpose.
- Diamond, for instance, is associated with the planet Venus and represents luxury, beauty, and love.
- Ruby, on the other hand, is associated with the Sun and represents power, passion, and strength.
- Emerald is associated with Mercury and represents communication, intellect, and wisdom.
- Yellow sapphire represents Jupiter and symbolizes wealth, prosperity, and knowledge.
- Hessonite represents Rahu and is believed to provide protection against evil forces and negative energies.
- Blue sapphire represents Saturn and is associated with spirituality, detachment, and discipline.
- Pearl is believed to be associated with the Moon and represents purity, innocence, and motherhood.
- Zircon is believed to be associated with balance and represents confidence, creativity, and self-expression.
- Cat’s eye represents Ketu and is said to improve intuition, spirituality, and psychic abilities.
Need help completing your order?
Get in touch with one of our diamond specialists.