Assistant Design & Sales Consultant
With expertise in custom made engagement rings and wedding rings, we give our clients the opportunity to co-design their diamond rings or diamond jewelry with us. We create a seamless process for our clients both offline and online.
The purpose of this course is to train and give you required experience in order to step up to become a Design Consultant within 12-18 months. Throughout this course, you will learn a variety of novel skillset that would be useful for your future, including:
1. Serving Clients
Client is king. Your main role is to contact and serve clients. That includes recommending jewelry, quoting prices and generate sales via online channels and in-store.
2. Coordinating Production
Make sure that clients get only the best. Coordinate and assist the production team so that clients will receive their jewelry that best meet their needs within a specified timeframe.
3. Delivering Satisfaction
Always keep in touch with clients. That includes periodically updating the status of their orders and provide after-sales services such as: ring resizing, re-polishing, re-plating and cleaning jewelry.
1. In-depth understanding of our core value to communicate our identity to customers with 100% passion.
2. Accurately assess the quality of gemstones.
3. Coordinate with the production team throughout the process of creating jewelry.
4. Serving via online channels, chat, email, and phone.
5. Quoting prices to clients and summarizing their orders.
6. Supporting the gemologists team to select gemstones.
7. Recording sales via cloud applications.
8. Collaborating with the CAD team to perfect the designs.
9. Assisting the Online Team to provide content.
1. Bachelor Degree in Gemology or related.
2. Passionate in the field of jewelry.
3. Native Thai speaker. Able to speak English with foreigners.
4. Honest, humble and friendly. Especially to clients and colleagues.
5. Able to adapt to the use of new technology in an ever-changing environment.
6. Highly self-motivated and be responsible in working at multiple tasks in the same time.
7. Have a clients-first mindset.
1. A generous monthly sales bonus
2. Full time employment contract
3. Opportunity for professional development
4. Long consecutive holidays
5. Medical insurance
6. Enjoyable work culture
Please send your CV and related works to the following email email@example.com